USE INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Terms of Service
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to M.A.R.C.H. Mediation Program (M.A.R.C.H., Inc.) Service is provided to parents through this web site, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to users.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
M.A.R.C.H. provides users with information about mediation and issues concerning families involved in custody, visitation and access disputes to promote consideration of the interests of children in the dispute. By using this site, you understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements or links to other sites and that these advertisements are provided for information only and not intended as advice for parents involved in a legal dispute. Parents involved in a legal dispute are encouraged to contact an attorney of their own choosing to understand how mediation can be of use to resolve disputes and the effects of mediation on litigation. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the M.A.R.C.H.ís service to parents, including new M.A.R.C.H. programs, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the service provided by this web site is provided "AS-IS" and that M.A.R.C.H. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or settings.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN USING M.A.R.C.H. SERVICES
In consideration of your use of the M.A.R.C.H. program services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's intake forms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or M.A.R.C.H. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, M.A.R.C.H. has the right to suspend, terminate program services and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). M.A.R.C.H. is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its program participants and web site users, particularly children. For this reason, no information about children is obtained or requested by M.A.R.C.H. to register for program services. Any information regarding children may only be taken by our staff at our intake phone number of (800) 595-9750.
- MARCH PHOTOS, LOGOS AND FORMS
All photographs, logos and forms found and viewable by this site are the sole property of M.A.R.C.H., Inc., and not intended for use other than in connection with this web site without the specific written consent of M.A.R.C.H., Inc., and its Board of Directors.
- USER CONDUCT
M.A.R.C.H. provides links to other web sites regarding mediation or family support services, you understand that all information, data, text ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the persons or entities for the linked site and is not controlled by M.A.R.C.H. and is the responsibility of the creator of said site . Under no circumstances will M.A.R.C.H. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content linked, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the program service.
You agree to not use this web site or M.A.R.C.H. program services to:
- upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Division of Child Support Enforcement official, M.A.R.C.H. director, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- LINKS TO M.A.R.C.H.
All links to M.A.R.C.H. should be done to the main page only as internal linksmay change. Permission of M.A.R.C.H. is required prior to establishing any links to this site. You may obtain permission by contacting M.A.R.C.H. at email@example.com and providing information about your site and the reason a link is requested.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that M.A.R.C.H. does not own or control, or to people that M.A.R.C.H. does not employ or manage. In addition, this policy does not apply to any site which may be accessed through a link from the M.A.R.C.H. site.
- Information Collection and Use
- M.A.R.C.H. collects personally identifiable information when you register for M.A.R.C.H. mediation services. All information collected by M.A.R.C.H. becomes the sole property of M.A.R.C.H. and the Division of Child Support Enforcement; and, may not be used for any other purposes than in providing mediation services to the families who request services or are ordered into program services by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- When you register with M.A.R.C.H., for mediation services, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, the county and state where any previous orders exist. We also ask for some information about the other parent with whom you would like to mediate child issues. Once you register with M.A.R.C.H. and sign up for program services, you are not anonymous to us.
- M.A.R.C.H. does not automatically receive information on our server logs from your browser.
- M.A.R.C.H. does its best to insure that the information available to parents on this site is accurate and up to date; however, from time to time incorrect or up to date information may not be listed. If you have questions regarding information posted on this site or have discovered that information obtained on this site is no longer valid or up to date, please contact the M.A.R.C.H. office at (816) 792-9905.
- M.A.R.C.H. uses information for two general purposes: to fulfill your requests for program services, and to contact you about program services.
- M.A.R.C.H. does not collect information regarding children via its web site. Information regarding children is taken only by qualified intake staff from parents requesting program services. M.A.R.C.H. does not release any information regarding gathered by intake staff other than that specifically consented to by parents who are doing so in the process of using M.A.R.C.H. program services.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- M.A.R.C.H. will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- M.A.R.C.H. will not send personally indentifiable information about to any other person, entity or governmental agency; however, M.A.R.C.H.. may send personally identifiable information about you to governmental agencies or persons when:
- You have given us your consent.
- We need to share your information to provide mediation services you have requested; and, then, information is only available to the Missouri Division of Child Support Enforcement and not provided to the other parent;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; however, M.A.R.C.H. is subject Missouri Supreme Court Rules regarding confidentiality in the mediation process;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the M.A.R.C.H. Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- M.A.R.C.H. does not access cookies on your computer.
- M.A.R.C.H. does not allow other companies to set and access their cookies on your computer from the M.A.R.C.H. web site.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your File Information
- M.A.R.C.H. gives you the ability to edit your information at any time by contacting M.A.R.C.H. intake staff at (816) 792-9905.
- You may terminate M.A.R.C.H. services by contacting M.A.R.C.H. intake staff at (800) 595-9750 or writing to M.A.R.C.H. at 104 W. Kansas, Suite E, Liberty, Missouri 64068. Although, information you have provided to M.A.R.C.H. will remain in our archived records after services have been terminated for statistical analysis.
- Your M.A.R.C.H. protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas M.A.R.C.H. uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms. All the information you provide us through these forms is stored securely offline. If you send us an email, you should know that email is not necessarily secure against interception. So, if your communication includes sensitive information like your social security number, and you prefer not to use one of our secure online forms, contact us by telephone at (800) 595-9750 rather than email.
- M.A.R.C.H. may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.